SUBSCRIBE & SAVE
2-Show Subscriptions for the 2016/17 Season are now available!
To book or renew your subscription today, click here!
To book subscriber tickets, click here.
Subscribers get the following benefits:
- GUARANTEED SEATS! What’s your favorite? Front row on the center aisle? Ten rows back a little on the left? Wherever you like to sit, we’ve got you covered. Premium seats in locations throughout the theater are held for our loyal subscribers up to three weeks before the first performance of each show, ensuring you'll never miss out and your favorite spot will be waiting for you.
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY! We’ve all done it before – double-booked ourselves for the same night or simply forgot about some important plans. With your subscription, you are able to exchange your tickets at any time prior to the show, for any reason, and never pay a fee. Just can’t make it to one of the shows? Contact us and receive a tax-deductible donation for the value of the ticket. (April 15 just got a whole lot nicer!)
- BRING A FRIEND! (AT A DISCOUNT!) Did that family friend just drop in unannounced again? Does your neighbor all of a sudden want to attend the show with you, even though you told her about it months ago? No worries! Purchase additional tickets for non-subscriber guests at any time for only $45 per ticket- that’s a savings of 35% off of regularly priced tickets. And we’ll even find seats with yours… or not, if you want some time away from that pesky houseguest.
- DINE AND PARK IN THE VILLAGE FOR LESS! Your Subscriber Benefits Card gets you terrific discounts near the theater. Whether it’s delicious French cuisine, homemade pastas, or some of the best wines-by-the-glass in town, our restaurant partners are tried and true favorites. We also offer great parking deals – book online in advance and save on your garage fee too! Bon appétit!
- LEARN A LITTLE MORE! Go behind-the-scenes and learn more about our plays and playwrights with special post-performance talkbacks led by members of our artistic team. As a subscriber, you’ll be the first to find out when these popular performances are happening before they fill up.
Also, consider becoming a Primary Partner! Partnerships begin at $1,000 and enable us to conduct an extraordinary range of artistic programs and educational opportunities.
Questions? Call Primary Stages at 212.840.9705 (10am-6pm, Mon-Fri).