This ticket program allows students to purchase tickets for $20.
Student rush tickets are available at the box office 1 hour prior to show time. Maximum two tickets per valud student ID. Cash or credit card may be used to purchase tickets.
This ticket program allows theatergoers 35 and under to purchase tickets for $20.
Advance tickets are available through Ticket Central using code PS35. Maximum two tickets per vaild ID. Failure to present a valid ID will result in an additional $50 fee. All tickets are subject to availability.
Pay What You Can Performances
“Pay What You Can” at Primary Stages is a night of theater that puts you in charge of the ticket price. Use your spare change for a night of Off-Broadway theater and experience something new.
These special nights vary for each production, but they typically occur on the first two preview performances.
Tickets go on sale two hours before curtain on the evening of the performance at the box office only! Offer not valid through Ticket Central. Limited availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Limit 2 tickets per person.
- Minimum $1 per ticket.
- Cash only, no change given.
- You are given a number upon your arrival. No placeholding. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You are free to leave after receiving your number, but you must return to the theater by NO LATER THAN 4:30PM to claim your spot in line.
- You must be present at 5:00pm when your number is called to purchase tickets. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You are not able to select seats or be shown where seats are located before purchase.
- Seats bought at the same time are not guaranteed to be together.
- You will not be able to move or change seats after purchase.
- Once tickets are purchased, you are free to leave and come back at curtain.
- If tickets sell out, you can be put on a waiting list at $45 per ticket.
Stay tuned for more dates for the 2013/2014 Season.